October 29, 2019 - 1:00 pm
McCarthy HITT will be hosting an outreach event for all companies interested in working on construction of the Next NGA West project, especially small, minority-owned, and women-owned businesses. We will provide a schedule update on design activities project occurring over Fall/Winter 2019-2020, along with guidance on how to qualify for construction contracting opportunities. We also will provide networking sessions with our preconstruction and subcontractor bid procurement teams, along with other community resources for small businesses, including representatives from the MO and IL Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs), the MO Association of General Contractors, and the St. Louis Small Business Empowerment Center.
Who: We welcome all companies interested in working on the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency project.
- This event is primarily for small businesses and those owned by minorities, women, and veterans.
- Scopes of work covered by this event include sitework, hauling/trucking, fencing, asphalt, concrete, mechanical, and electrical
- Future events regarding contracting opportunities for core & shell and interior finishes will take place once construction begins.
- Large businesses who want to learn about contracting with small and disadvantaged businesses may also wish to attend.
Registration Required (not necessary for speakers & table hosts):
Nearest Metrolink station: 8th & Pine (about 4 blocks)
Nearby parking garages:
- Mansion House Garage, 330 N. 4th Street (Bring parking ticket to pay at Covo)
- St. Louis Place SP+ Parking, 451 Pine Street
- Kiener Plaza East, 500 Pine Street