January 30, 2020 - 2:30 pm
Date: January 30, 2020 8:30am – 11:30am
McCarthy HITT will be hosting an outreach event for all companies interested in working on the NGA construction project.
Please note: This event is for companies only. It is NOT a job fair for individuals. Additional events will be held to publicize hiring opportunities.
- This event is primarily for small businesses and those owned by minorities, women, and veterans.
- We will cover the following scopes of work at this session:
- Site Improvements: includes Asphalt, Site Concrete, and Site Fence
- Foundation Concrete: includes Reinforcing Steel, Ready Mix, and Drilled Piers
- Structured Parking Garages: includes Pavement Markings, Drilled Piers, Reinforcing/PT Steel, Concrete Flatwork, Waterproofing, General Carpentry Items, Painting, Elevators, HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical
- General Building Services/Materials/Equipment: includes items such as Temporary Signage, Janitorial Services, Equipment Rental, Lumber/Small tools/Material Supplies
- Future events concerning core & shell and interior finish contracting will take place later in 2020. Events for furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E) will take place in 2021.
- Large businesses who want to learn about contracting with small and disadvantaged businesses may also benefit from attending.
We will provide a schedule update on design activities occurring over the first half of 2020, along with guidance on how to qualify for construction contracting opportunities. We also will provide networking sessions with our preconstruction and subcontractor bid procurement teams, along with other community resources for small businesses, including representatives from the MO and IL Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs), the MO Association of General Contractors, St. Louis Small Business Empowerment Center, the U.S. Small Business Administration, the St. Louis Agency on Training & Employment (SLATE), and the St. Louis Development Corporation (SLDC).
To register: http://bit.ly/NGAupdate-2020registration