USACE, Kansas City District Hosts NGA N2W Industry Information Forum
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Kansas City District will host an Industry Information Forum for the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Next NGA West Campus (N2W) program. The Forum will be held on December 8, 2016 at 9:00 AM located at the Central Library, St. Louis, Missouri.
The purpose of this Information Forum is to:
- continue the open communication with Industry regarding the NGA program
- improve Industry’s understanding of USACE’s requirements – 2 Phase design build
- provide an update about the program schedule
- answer questions on the N2W Program
- provide information on how the community can support this program
- provide networking opportunities
For planning, logistics and security purposes, contractors interested in participating shall RSVP by submitting your company name, address, and the names of no more than two attendees to Jay.B.Denker@usace.army.mil no later than December 5, 2016.
Industry Forum Date: December 8, 2016
Time: Please arrive before 8:45 AM for registration. The presentation will begin at 9:00 AM and will conclude by 10:00 AM
10:00 AM – 11:30 AM – potential prime contractors will be available for networking opportunities
RSVP no later than: December 5, 2016
RSVP to: Jay.B.Denker@usace.army.mil
Please include Onsite NGA in the Subject Line as well as submit your company name, address, and the names of no more than two attendees and e-mail address.
NOTE: if you are unable to attend this event, additional industry events are tentatively planned for February and June 2017.